Terms & Conditions
● A minimum freight charge of $14.86* will be applied to all outbound product orders purchased from Dix Performance North to destinations in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Ontario and Quebec.
● Please Note: All orders shipping to the Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut will be quoted and applied on a case by case basis or shipped collect at the request of the customer.
● Inbound freight and brokerage charges on special order freight will still be quoted and applied on a case by case basis.
* Excess Weight Charge.
● Orders Exceeding a combined weight of 75lbs, there will be a $0.50/lb surcharge that will be added to applicable orders.
● Ie. Total Order weighs 150lbs, Freight will be charged as … $14.86 + (150 - 75 = 75 x $.50 = $37.50) for a total freight charge of $52.36
● There will be a $15.00 fee applied on all orders that are under $150.
● Orders that are over $150 will not be charged a Drop ship fee.
● DIX Performance North DOES NOT accept nor offer insurance for Drop Shipped products.
Due to the high risk involved with these orders they are sent at the discretion and responsibility of the customer requesting the order.
○ Freight claims or any issues related to the arrival of drop ship orders become the responsibility of the ordering customer.
○ Once DIX Ships the order and provides the tracking information, we no longer bear responsibility for the order.
● Any orders destined for a PO Box, or RR (Rural Route) will be shipped via Canada Post as our other Small Package Couriers will not take these deliveries.
○ Items shipped on Canada Post may have additional freight charges applied due to the increased cost of this service.
● Accessorial charges incurred during delivery are the responsibility of the consignee. IE. appointment, redelivery, power tailgate, etc.
Shipping Insurance (Optional):
● Dix Performance offers a $5.00 freight insurance on every order
a. Shipping insurance covers you from loss or damage from the carrier regardless of dollar amount.**
b. Dix Performance will initiate all claims and tracing with the carrier and send out replacement parts as promptly as possible.
c. We strongly encourage our business partners to take advantage of this very low cost option. Carriers charge a minimum 4% of the total product value for insurance: carrier insurance for $1000 i s $40. Dix only charges $5.00.
d. If you decline insurance, loss or damage on the part of the carrier will not be covered by Dix Performance. Dix Performance will not accept any liability on shipments with declined insurance.
e. ** Shipping Insurance is not available for Drop Shipment Orders
Tire Freight Policy
● ALL TIRES - FLAT shipping fee of $20 per tire moving from West warehouse to West customer or East warehouse to East customer (except NWT, YK, PEI, NB, NS and Newfoundland which will require a freight quote).
● ALL TIRES that are moving across the country ie West to East will be at a Flat charge of $35 per tire.
Please call the order desk to have an RA issued and it will be emailed to you promptly. RA requests may also be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Dix Performance will no longer accept requests submitted by fax.
For Warranty Return requests, most manufacturers require that you deal directly with them regarding defective items. Please contact the manufacturer prior to requesting an RA.
Warranty items will be authorized and handled as per the manufacturer’s policy.
All warranties MUST be accompanied with a copy of the customers bill of sale & Must state what the warranty issue is (“NFG” or “Warranty” are not acceptable)
All returns must be accompanied by a printed copy of the RA issued by Dix Performance.
Any product returned without a printed copy of the valid RA will be charged a minimum 10% restocking fee.
RA’s are valid for 30 days from the date of issue and must arrive at Dix Performance within that time frame.
Only product that has been purchased within the last 6 months is eligible for return and are subject to the following exceptions:
Application specific Model/Year, Discontinued, Dated Items will ONLY be eligible for RETURN for 90 days, unless otherwise noted.
1. Electronic products may only be returned within 90 days of purchase and must be unopened and sealed within the original manufacturers packing.
2. Liquids/Fluids/Paints are not returnable.
3. Wheels and Or Tires that have been mounted are not returnable.
4. Non-stocking and Special Order items are not returnable.
These items are defined as product that i s not normally stocked at Dix Performance regardless of whether the item was special freighted in or ordered through the regular stocking order process.
5. Safety Equipment i s non-returnable (Dated safety products)
RA’s must be returned freight prepaid to Dix Performance and shipping charges will be deducted from the overall return credit.
New product and warranty returns must be on separate RA’s to ensure prompt processing.
All RA’s (excluding warranty/defective returns) will be assessed a $4.50 processing fee.
An RA does not guarantee credit.
All products will be inspected upon arrival and credit will be assessed at that time.
All Car Audio Product Warranty Service (repair) may take up to 4-6weeks.
All parts and packaging must be in new and saleable condition to receive full credit.
Final discretion for returns processing i s determined by the warehouse returns department at Dix
Performance. Any denied returns will be refused and returned to the customer at their cost.
THE FOLLOWING MANUFACTURES ARE DIRECT FOR WARRANTY:
● AEM: An RGA must be obtained from AEM prior to retuning
● AEROMOTIVE: All warranty and repair are Direct
● BAK Industries: Direct (requires pictures)
● BD Diesel: Direct. DIX Performance will no l onger accept any BD Diesel cores.
All Cores must be returned to BD Diesel as per their Core Return Policy.
● Bulldog: Direct
● Bully Dog: RGA must be verified by Bully Dog prior to Returning
● CVR: Direct for Repair
● Extang: Direct (requires pictures)
● Fass: Direct product must be registered
● Fury Tires: Have to follow warranty procedure form
● MBRP: Direct
● Titan: Direct
● Truxedo: Direct (requires pictures)
● Undercover: Direct (requires pictures)
● Warn: Repair through warranty depot
We may collect and store the following categories of personal information:
Email address, mailing address, and other physical contact information.
Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our websites.
How Information is Used
Dix Performance North uses your personal information in the following ways:
To provide you with information about Dix Performance North.
To contact you in response to any requests, questions, complaints, or comments you may have.
For marketing purposes, list management, and demographic matching with internal database information.
What Information is Shared
Dix Performance North will not give out any personal or corporate information without explicit written permission except in the following circumstances:
We will disclose personal information to comply with valid legal processes.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may share your business contact information with manufacturers or the AAM group for the explicit reason of sharing marketing programs to help you grow your business.
Dix Performance North reserves the right to change or alter any of the above terms or conditions at any time without prior notice.